The Hundred Club of Mass., Inc. (the “Club”) provides a wide range of benefits to a surviving spouse and/or children in a line-of-duty death:
- Initial $10,000 check to surviving spouse for immediate financial assistance.
- Financial assistance for colleges, universities, trade or vocational schools
$2,000 per semester for state schools;
$4,000 per semester for private schools/universities to any children
of the deceased.
- Financial assistance towards counseling for a surviving spouse and children up to $2,000 per person.
- Payment for 2-weeks of Summer Enrichment Programs/Camp for children each year between the ages 5-17.
- Social events, such as Pops Concerts, Red Sox Games and our annual Holiday Party.
- Special gifts sent throughout the year.
The Club is also unique in that it provides a one-time benefit to a surviving spouse and any minor child/children of a police officer or firefighter in an active duty (non-line-of-duty) death.
- One time check for $10,000 to surviving spouse.
- One time check for $2,000 to each minor child of the deceased.